Figs Dixie Babe

Guest greysx3

Guest boondog

What a wonderful tribute to a sweet girl. I love the satellite dish story. She's running free now and watching over you.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious angel. Can you post pictures of her when you feel up to it?

Prayers for you and your family.

Hoping you can soon find peace and comfort in your memories of Dixie.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Your tribute for Dixie was beautiful. the love you had for her was so obvious. may you find the peace and comfort that you deserve.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest paulamariez

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful girl Dixie. I truly believe her siblings knew when she left! I know you will all be together once again, once your jobs here are all finished. There is nothing more painful than losing someone that you love.

I'm so sorry you lost Dixie. And you're right; the other greyhounds knew when her spirit left her body. We've noticed the same thing happen when one of ours crosses the Bridge.

:f_white

Marcia in SC

I'm so sorry for the loss of two greyhounds in so short time.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Guest mdituro

So sorry for your loss :cry1

Your memorial tribute was so heartwarming and touching, it is obvious that Dixie was truly loved!

:f_pink