Hello From Baton Rouge!

Guest tuxandtails

Guest tuxandtails

Hello Hello! My foster mommy told daddy to visit this site to meet greyt people and get all the information he will ever need to keep me healthy and safe! my name is Tails, i am 4, 80lb male, just retired in april, and the sweetest bundle of love, ever :)

n42417378_33469624_5061.jpg

n42417378_33469616_2826.jpg

n42417378_33475127_8437.jpg

n42417378_33475143_3916.jpg

We adoped Tails three days ago (Thank you GPA-LA Chapter!) and it has been great! what an awsome dog. the little guy is tux, our lab terrior mix, and they love each other, as you can see. my name is Brock, and I look forward to gaining more knowledge for my boy in the future. Thanks everyone!

Brock and Tails :)

Guest Janeysmom

Black Greyhounds are the best!!! :D

You are going to have so much fun with a greyhound and a lab. Hope you have a great pair of running shoes. :lol:

Welcome, you will find all you ever needed to know, and then a little bit more...

:welcome Greetings from Staten Island, NY. Your pups are very handsome! I'm sure you'll love this site (But its kind of addictive :P )

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Welcome from VA, formerly of Mandeville! My girlies are from GPA/LA too.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Greetings from Phoenix, AZ and this displaced Cajun..

Any questions you could ever think of about your greyhound feel free to ask here. Remember, no question is too stupid...unless it is me asking.. :lol

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

Guest ishapespace

Another welcome from Zachary, LA - glad to see mattmonterrey joined as well - it was greyt meeting you two and the pups today. Feel free to let us know if you ever need anything or have any questions!

Brittaney

Guest lat41065

Hi !

You have my HARRY !!!!!!!!! I am Lesley and was Tails first LA foster mom. He is an awesome dog and seems quite happy !

Congrats !

Lesley

:wave Welcome form South Carolina, He is a very Handsome fellow. Lots of Happiness!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter