Duncan

ChiliDog

I'm posting this for my very good friend Lois (GreytGroupLeader). Her Duncan (Royal Decree) went to the Bridge on Sunday after a very short bout of illness. He will be missed by his brother Slim, Geisha, Mikey, Chase and most certainly by his Momma.

Duncan was the biggest greyhound I had ever seen. He was most certainly a Gentle Giant. He was always there to head butt you, or to lean on you. His ears were always pointed up and to see him running about in the yard doing 360 turns and leaps were to watch poetry in motion.

Run pain free at the Bridge sweet boy.

100_0731.jpg

L-R Slim (with frog), Duncan and Logan (bottom)

P1020020.jpg

Duncan, Mikey, Angel Egypt, Slim

Greyhound_Royal_Decree-_2big.jpg

Greyhound_Royal_Decree-big.jpg

I am so Sorry. :bighug

:gh_run2 Run Free Duncan

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest BlackandBrindle

Sweet baby boy :wub:

Watch out for your family from the bridge and know that they loved you always :grouphug

Hugs to Duncan's family :grouphug

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

I'm so very sorry for Lois' (and yours and Joe's and Logan's) loss. :grouphug Duncan had such a sweet little face.