Hello From North Eastern Ma

Guest Janeysmom

Guest Janeysmom

HEWWO Eberybody.

My name is Jane and i am 2 years old. My silly momma lost the cord thingy that connects the flashy box to the combuter so i can knot show you my beautiousness just yet. :angry: I am going to make her buy one next weekend if she does knot find it.

I have been with my mommy and daddy since September 07, and i wasn't too sure about them at first. Hoomans can be so silly. But i've learned to look past all of their oddities and love them bery much. They love me too, i know cause they tell me all the time. :wub:

I came to them from REGAP of NH by way of Florida by way of Oklahoma. And get this - my mommy's from Oklahoma too!!! :P

My mommy and daddy want me to say a big hello from them too and to say that they have really enjoyed learning about me on this combuter thingy.

My mommy is Janeysmom and my daddy is msbaron (cause he has sumfing called MS and he has a red rolly thingy that he sometimes sits in that he calls Red Baron). Right now mommy is sitting in it to help me to type on this thingy. My paws are too big and i sumtimes hit the wrong keys. :unsure

Bye for now - the beautious Janey

Welcome from northeastern Mass.! :welcome It sounds like you have trained your humans well Jane. I hope she gets her computer connector soon so we can see pictures of you!

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Hi and welcome...you sound like a real cutie pie...can't wait to see pictures.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Janeysmom

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Janey is sleeping in this morning. :sleepy It was quite the exciting day around here. Her nanna came up in the morning and then her grammy and grampy came up in the afternoon. Poor little thing was heartbroken when they all left. :( She LOVES her grammy (DH's mom). Fortunately they live a couple of blocks down the street so she gets to see her often. After they left she went to her usual perch on the stairs (so much for being afraid of stairs), and hung her head down. Pittiful.

Guest SoulsMom

Woohoo! Another Okie in Mass!! Welcome from Worcester. I was born and raised in Oklahoma. I still haven't quite figured out how I ended up here, but you can bet that I'll make sure Soul supports the Sooners! He even wears a Sooner's jacket in the winter :D;)

You'll find lots of wonderful things to do with your grey here, plenty of gatherings and weekend walkies . . . .

Welcome from your neighbor to the north in Maine. We are just on the Maine - New Hampshire border. Love to see photos of the beautiful girl!!!!

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest Janeysmom
Woohoo! Another Okie in Mass!! Welcome from Worcester. I was born and raised in Oklahoma. I still haven't quite figured out how I ended up here, but you can bet that I'll make sure Soul supports the Sooners! He even wears a Sooner's jacket in the winter :D;)

You'll find lots of wonderful things to do with your grey here, plenty of gatherings and weekend walkies . . . .

We're taking over, Today Massachusetts, Tomorrow the world :devil:P

Seriously, I love MA, but we pulled 5 ticks off of Janey yesterday!!!! :bugeye Where do they come from? And we've been using Frontline. Am I doing it wrong? :unsure Very upsetting.

Guest SoulsMom

We're taking over, Today Massachusetts, Tomorrow the world :devil:P

Seriously, I love MA, but we pulled 5 ticks off of Janey yesterday!!!! :bugeye Where do they come from? And we've been using Frontline. Am I doing it wrong? :unsure Very upsetting.

I know, it's tick country up in these here parts :P

I use the Preventic collar for Soul and haven't had to pull one off of him yet . . .

Welcome from Maine! Can't wait to see pictures!! :welcome2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!

:welcome

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France