Bad Boy Penske

Guest G2G_Greys

Guest HornGreys

We are so sorry that you left this world so soon and without being able to know what retirement was. You were to come into our group where you would have been loved for just being you. I am so sorry that we couldn't get you out of your racing kennel. Today we found out that you passed away sometime in the night and our hearts just broke. We got to meet you once and put our hands on you and give you love. So sorry that your body could not handle the e. coli that made you so sick the last 48 hours.

Rest in pease Penske

post-12792-1210050582_thumb.jpg

Poor fella... :cry1 He deserved better. :( Godspeed, precious soul... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greytkidsmom

Rest well sweet boy. You have the same father as my sweet black girl. Flying Penske is sure to be waiting to greet you at the bridge.

What a sweet boy - I am so sorry he never got to have his forever home. Perhaps all our bridge kids will be able to take care of him. When I think of how we all love and spoil our pups it makes me sad to think of him missing his chance at finding his special place.

:f_white :f_white :f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Run fast and free sweetheart. Our Angels will take care of you. Always remember you have a huge family here that you will wait for...we'll see you on the other side sweetheart. :grouphug:f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest argolola

This is so heartbreaking. I'm so sorry.

Sweetheart, there are many angels at the bridge that will take good care of you. You will always be loved.