Buddy, The Beach, And The Bridge

Guest PDXFOX

What a beautiful tribute to Buddy! I smiled many many times, along with a few tears...

Run free at the Rainbow Beach, Mr. Buddy...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a touching and heartfelt tribute not only to Buddy, but to all of us who have had to make the same heartwrenching decision. Run free, Buddy. Enjoy the beach!

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Guest greytbuds

So very sorry for your loss! I can't get over how much Buddy looked like my boy Beau f/k/a Cleo Impressive. When you feel up to it, I'd love to know who his parents were.

Greytbuds to Beau

What a beautiful tribute, my prayers for all who loved Buddy, yes there has to be a beach at the Rainbow Bridge!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten