In Loving Memory Of My First Greyhound, Bart

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts
Bet On Bart
January 13, 1993 - April 28, 1999

bartamber3.jpg

Today marks 9 years since you left this earth, and I still miss you so much! You were my introduction into the wonderful world of greyhounds, and my life has never been the same ever since.

You introduced me to the fine art of roaching, the SBD greyhound gas brigade, the noon roo, and the fine art of countersurfing/trash raiding :wub:

There will always be a special place in my heart for you, Bart, and I will always be forever grateful that you were my first greyhound. I know God needed a special angel on that fateful day, and even though my heart broke, I am so glad you are up there to greet all the other grey angels who have passed since then :angel

bartnshiloh.jpg

bartlayhead-1.jpg

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

:grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

May beautiful memories lift your heart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

I knew it had been a while, but I didn't realize it was 9 years. You lost him just after I lost Sadie-Grey my first greyhound...I'll bet they hung out at the bridge. She was shy, so he probably took her under his paw. :beatheart

{{{{{{{{{{{{{DeVon}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm sure Bart's smilin' down from the Bridge today. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest vahoundlover

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

He is still with you in your heart and memories. I bet Bart, Skittle and Lori Ann are whooping it up at the Bridge with all of our Angels.

:f_red

• 3 weeks later...

Always loved and never forgotten...so beautiful.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross