Please Keep Gypsy In Your Thoughts Wednesday.

Poor Gypsy gave me quite a scare last night. Her leg was cover in blood when she stood up at 9:30 when I called them to go out. I took her into the kitchen and cleaned her leg up, found nothing. Then I saw a drop on blood come out of her mouth. She whined when I tried to look. It seemed like a lot of blood so off to the E-vet. She has a very bad area in the incisor area and any small trauma causes it to bleed. Soft food only, on antibiotics and pain meds. Called my Vet this morning and they got her in right away tomorrow for a dental (even though they are booked for the next 2 weeks), most likely extractions will be needed.

Edited by gryhndsr4us

Sue ,Sky and Dood, Bridge angels Clark, Gypsy, Dreamy and Sneakers, Oshkosh,WI Heartbound Greyhound Adoptionsept2013sigcopy_zps8ad6ed09.jpg<p>

Sending my prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest paulamariez

Ah, those stupid, nasty greyhound teeth! We're fighting the same problems over here with Bueller. He's going in next week for his dental too. He's had a bum tooth that keeps getting terrible infections in it and having to get antibiotics until we've saved enough money to get his dental done. He had a bout of the mouth bleedies too, although it doesn't sound quite as bad as your poor girl Gypsy has! We never really figured out what made Bueller's mouth bleed either. I'm keeping your precious Gypsy in my thoughts and prayers so they fix her mouth up tomorrow and she has a quick healing of her teeth problems. Tiger, Bueller and Domino sending Gypsy some healing doggie kisses and wishing her the bestest of luck!

Poor baby she's home. Her muzzle is a bit swollen. She lost 14 teeth! :eek We have an additional pain med to go with the meds we got at the E-Vet. My Vet gave me his cell phone number in case I need him tonight :wub: (they do not have a vet on call or after hours service). Hopefully we will have a quiet night. :goodluck

Gypsy is sleeping right now, she is oozing a bit of blood.

Sue ,Sky and Dood, Bridge angels Clark, Gypsy, Dreamy and Sneakers, Oshkosh,WI Heartbound Greyhound Adoptionsept2013sigcopy_zps8ad6ed09.jpg<p>

Sending healing thoughts for Gypsy. :grouphug I hope you have a quiet night.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Our Angel LaceyLaine lost 20 some teeth her first dental. She also oozed...you will be shocked at how fast Grypsy will bounce back AND how much better she will feel once healed and with the nasty teefies gone. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Poor Baby, I hope she is feeling better. We have been thinking about her. :bighug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Poor baby her muzzle is so swollen she looks like a Bull Terrier!

Good news though, she ate her mushy breakfast! :wub: She also took her pills with some cheese! I will give her a small snack in a little while, I only gave her a small breakfast. She is sleeping now and doesn't seem to be oozing anymore.