Goodbye J's Six Shooter

Guest Ohiogreymom

Guest Ohiogreymom

I never really knew you, even though I searched for you when you were missing. I just wanted to make sure that your passing did not go unnoticed. I was praying that you would finally get your forever home, and hoping the second time would be your charm. Even though that never happened, at least you were not alone, I heard that your foster mom was right there with you. Be happy at the bridge sweetheart.... now you've finally found your forever home. :weep:gh_run

I am so sorry. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My deepest condolences to Nole's foster family and all those who knew and loved him. :grouphug

Godspeed, sweet boy... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Winterwish

:brokenheart Darlene honey I am so,so sorry for this sudden sad news. I know you took Nole into your heart as soon as you learned he was lost. :grouphug Thank goodness he had each of you helping him be found,and then brought into a foster home with loving care.

Sending my deepest condolences to you Darlene,to Nole's foster mom,and to each of you who made sure to find him,so Nole was able to spend the rest of the time he had here on a comfy,warm bed,getting scritches and treats. :grouphug

Run,play and fly free beautiful,sweet Nole ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_child:f_pink:candle

2-1.jpg

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry. Sending my condolences to all who knew and loved Nole.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

OMG how sad!!! Nole is so beautiful!! :weep

Prayers for Nole and those who loved him.

:bighug

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest argolola

How heartbreaking. Prayers for his foster family. At least he knew love at the end.

Go with God, sweet Nole. You will always be loved.

Rest in peace, beautiful Nole.

:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:( It's so sad when they never made it to their forever home. At least now, she is at her 4 ever home.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:weep :weep :weep

Run free, sweet Nole... :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.