Pave`

I don't have a real recent weight on our little gal...but she just looks so thin to me. Her racing weight was 63 pounds and her last vet weight was 63 pounds. She is very muscular but looks so tiny especially when she roaches. I'll give her more :cheese . :)

100_5031.jpg

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Gee Patti, looks like she is pretty darned comfy in her new home to me. How is the leg and dressing changes going.??

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Gee Patti, looks like she is pretty darned comfy in her new home to me. How is the leg and dressing changes going.??

L.

Thanks! She is doing very well but it takes both of us to do her dressing changes...she wants to get in there and lick and help. :lol:lol Fred was eating lunch today and she once again jumped right in the middle of the sliding cocktail table where he was eating a meatloaf sandwich. :blink: We had a little discussion with Pave` Maria regarding the jumping on tables. :P If she is on the couch at night and it is bed time...she won't jump down. She rolls around on her back and grins and bats me with her paws. Waving the yummy banana in her face no longer works. :lol Last night I told her nite nite...we are going to bed and having cookies...Nope...she wouldn't budge. Put the leash on her...wouldn't budge. :blink: We are also working on this issue. :P She is a very sweet girl and I can only imagine how busy she will be when she has the use of her leg again. B)

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Yeah - you DO need a new siggy!

Anyway... isn't it time for new pictures of your pretty girl? Don't make us send the GT picture police round there! B);) ;) :D :D

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

She looks pretty good to me Patti. She's just a tiny little girl and gorgeous too!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

What a cutie!!!! :wub: She looks greayt to me! She looks like a very happy baby to be in her new home.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

She looks just fine to me Patti...as someone said, she just looks like a tiny built girl. I never had the opportunity to meet Lacy Laine but I know Lady Sophia was on the larger side of build for a girl, so Pave probably seems tiny to you! :)

Aside from that, you don't want her carrying around too much weight while that leg is "out of commission"

She sounds like what we'd call a "personality plus" girl at the kennel! :lol

Edited by krissn333

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest Tenderhearts

Ohhhhh, sounds like the Lacers picked the perfect girl for you! :lol :lol :lol

Hugs and kisses to the sweetie, and Randy says when it comes to licking booboos, go, girl, go!!!! :nod:D:kiss2

Guest LolasMom
She looks pretty good to me Patti. She's just a tiny little girl and gorgeous too!

My though too! She's a doll. :wub: :wub:

I got a little nervous with your description of her table dancing. I think I have a little partner in crime coming to me soon. My new boy is 63# too. I guess that table dancing thing is a real calorie burner. :dunno:lol:lol:lol

Thanks everyone~

Yes Angel Sophia was a big girl with a long body...she weighed in at 78 pounds and sometimes 80 pounds. LaceyLaine came to us at 58 pounds and went up to 65 pounds eventually...maybe because Lacers body was shorter..she didn't look as thin to me...and she always had a little tummy.

Kari told me about her counter surfing and I witnessed it at the kennel. Now...she has NEVER counter surfed and I'm thinking yeah...good girl...According to Pave` why the he77 counter surf...table bombing is much better! :blink::rolleyes::lol I always knew my Angels had quite the sense of humor~they did send us a very special girl...With Pave` having the some of the physical appearances of both my girls and with her being Flashy's niece...I feel as though she is part of all 3 of my sweet babies. :grouphug

And...YES...I need a new siggy! B)

Usethisone.jpg

Guest TriciasZoo

Patti,

I could be wrong. I have before. But she really doesn't look underweight in that pic. Looks like she still has a lot of muscle tone. Keep healing well for you Mama Patti, Pave'.

Trish

I don't think she looks thin. She looks perfect, and we all know how hard it is to get the weight off if excess weight gets on!

George is the same weight now as what is listed on Greyhound Data, and he looks absolutely perfect to me.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck