Hello From Minneapolis

Guest achtland

Guest achtland

Hi all,

Last night a beautiful brindle girl walked through my door and I fell head over heels in love. Kristin, her foster mom and dad and our adoption coordinator came over for a visit and we chatted, petted, and absolutely annihilated a new stuffie (well, only one of us did that; it seems Kristin has a pretty scorched earth policy about stuffies :) ). I think my apartment met with her approval as she had a smile on her face once or twice. (I am inept and couldn't figure out how to post any pictures of her, but our first official photo definitely has two smiles!)

She has to wait for her big vet appointment two weeks from now to move in, but we might get a walk or two in together in the meantime. I'm totally in 'new mom' nesting mode and I'm currently half way through crocheting a snood for her. She's definitely going to be a good knitting partner; she got a look at the yarn ball I'm using for the snood and kindly offered to shake it to make sure it was dead. Hey, who minds hats and scarves with bit of dog drool incorporated? That's how you know it's handmade (houndmade, perhaps?).

Can't wait to get my girl home and share more of the greyt pictures, advice, stories and fun on GT.

Thanks!

Welcome

Which group are you working with? 2 weeks seems like a long wait for a vet appt :(

Hope you can figure out how to post pictures since that is a requirement :)

Kari

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

:welcome Congratulations!!!!! Lots of Happiness!!!!!!!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fantastic! We need more Mpls folks here! Welcome to Greytalk and congratulations! Can't wait for the photos! :D

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Aw, she's lovely! :wub: How super exciting, congratulations! And welcome to GT!! :welcome2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hello from So. MN!! I hope to see you at GreyFest in June. Kristen is an absolute doll! :confetti:wave:wave:welcome2

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Welcome! Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!! Kristin is gorgeous!!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France