Hi From Huddersfield, England

Guest loubieblue

Guest loubieblue

Hello, I'm Lou and I'm from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. I adopted my first Greyhound in September 2006, He's a Big handsome boy called Blue and he's 6 1/2 years old. His racing name was Scartlea Cox and he raced mainly in Ireland. I've been checking Greytalk out for a couple of weeks and think its an amazing place! I've laughed, cried, ooohed and ahhhed at many of the posts and am so happy to have found somewhere where people dont think i'm a nutter cause I love my dog so much ( or at least I hope you dont lol) anyway I know how much you all love photos so, here goes ( I really hope this works....!!!)

THE STAR OF MY SHOW.......

INTRODUCING..... BLUE

DSCF0744.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Bluecute.jpg

blue1.jpg

DSCF2037.jpg

Guest Mommydog

Hi there from across the Penines :welcome:wubsite What a gorgeous blue boy you have! :wub:

This is my blue boy, Joe, he's Irish too and will be coming up for 9 this summer.

DSC01288.JPG

Welcome! Your Blue is indeed beautiful!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

:welcome from South Carolina. Your baby is a heartbreaker, he is absolutley adorable!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::brokenheart:heart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Hello and welcome from up the road (Oldham) :wave

Where did you adopt Blue from?

Edit - just been to look your boy up and found that he's a Tia dog :D One of ours (Wallace) is also from Tia :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Mommydog
Edit - just been to look your boy up and found that he's a Tia dog :D One of ours (Wallace) is also from Tia :)

I aren't near to Tia, but I try to support them by buying Christmas cards, calendars etc from them :)