Bill At E Vet

Guest greybookends

How's he doing this evening? Thinking of you folks.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greybookends

Bill is feeling a little better tonight. He has taken some water with some chicken broth in it. Now if I can just get him to eat something. Sheana has been a nursemaid today. She has been very conserned about him. She keeps trying to snuggle with him but he hurts to much to let her so she just lays on a bed next to his.

Keep those prayers coming.

Thanks

Guest Winterwish

I'll tell you Lori,I had to block out those pictures of sweet Bill as soon as I saw them. :grouphug Bill is in my thoughts and prayers for his healing physically and emotionally of course. God that's a heartache to see.

Sending gentlest hugs and scritches for your dear boy,Bill. :hope:hope:hope

Guest houndlover

Poor Bill! It really hurts to see your pups like that. I hope that he is feeling better soon and it definitely sounds like he will get all of the TLC that he needs from you. :grouphug

Guest LolasMom
:heart I'll be sending lots of prayers and healing thoughts to sweet Bill tonight and for days to come. Wishing him the sweetest of dreams and a speedy and uneventful recovery. :kiss2

Poor Bill! :grouphug I hope he's feeling better soon!

How the heck does a dog get his tail degloved in a fight? :blink: Ace managed somehow to wedge her tail in my entertainment armoir door and pulled the end right off, but a degloving? Poor baby!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Checking back to see how Bill is doing and saw the pictures...OMG poor baby, I am so glad he is home and doing OK. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest greybookends

Bill is feeling much better this morning. I have managed to get him to eat a little. Last night he took his pills with some peanut butter, ate his cookie and one of his favorite coconut coated marshmellows. This morning he ate 2 slices of cheese and 3 slices of lunch meat and a cookie. Then when I was eating a bowl of frosted Mini-Wheats(dry) he was giving me the look and I offered him one. He ended up eating about half the bowl. It's not what I want him to eat but it is a start and I'll be happy. He is laying on the bed looking out the window right now with, of all things, Huey at his side.

I want everyone to know how much your prayers mean to me. They are getting through and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that Bill will be OK.

Keep them coming. Later I will post some pictures that will warm your heart rather than break it.

God is good.