Bill At E Vet

Guest greybookends

Guest sandlot13433

How scary...I'm just seeing this. I'm so so so glad that Bill is recovering!!! God is good :clap Bill will be in my prayers as he continues to recover.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greybookends

Bill had a follow up with the vet and everything looks good. he had his drains removed, the dressing on his tail changed( tail looks FANTASTIC, the vet is impressed). He has lost some weight but that is easily fixed. His poop looks good. He was wondering around the yard last night making his happy little piggy sounds. I have to take him back on Monday. They may remove his stapels and they will change the dressing on his tail again. He is well on the way to a complete and full recovery. I would like to thank each and evryone of you for your prayers and mostly God for answering them. Keep them coming. As I said before they are getting through.

Edited by greybookends

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so happy for Bill and for you that his recovery is progressing so well. He seems like such a gentle and sweet boy that it us truly incomprehensible that something of this nature could happen to him. Keep up the good work Bill. :dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Thank goodness he's doing well! I'm so happy to hear he already has his drains out and his tail is healing well. Give him kisses from us!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

That's all great news!! :D

I was just saying to DH this morning about how amazing these guys are, how they heal from some truly awful stuff and just bounce right back. Bill is a real example of the everyday miracle of greyhounds.

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest LolasMom
I was just saying to DH this morning about how amazing these guys are, how they heal from some truly awful stuff and just bounce right back. Bill is a real example of the everyday miracle of greyhounds.

Amen! I was just thinking the same thing. It's unbelievable how strong and resilient these sweet pups can be. My vet (who has practiced for over 25 years) was telling me that she has never met any more truly stoic a dog than the greyhound.

I'm so glad to hear how well Bill is doing and continue to send prayers for a complete and uneventful recovery. :wub:

I just saw this thread and read through the entire thing - how very scary for you all. I am so glad that Bill is on the quick track to recovery - how wonderful to have the drains out already - what a good mom! And that he let you know that he was ready for his regular meals was wonderful. Eating, marking his yard, letting his healing nursemaids near him - heartwarming. I would love to see some updated pics of your amazing tough guy. Continued healing light and prayers coming your way along with gentle hugs and scritches. Go Bill, Go Bill!

Guest loveagrey

Holy cow! I just saw this now - I don't know how I managed to miss the whole thing..

I'm SO relieved that Bill is making a good recovery.

Did you ever find out what happened?

Sending some smoochies along to Bill. :wub:

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh my God..I've just come across this thread....poorest Bill sweetheart, what the heck happened to this sweet soul?

My very best wishes for a speedy recovery coming Bill's way from Spain! :bighug

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Lori, Pipi-Francine is taking Alan to the beach to eat oyster shells, maybe she'll get Bill to go with them so he can charm people with his nubbie! She also wants a picture of his cutie bootie with his nubbie.

Such good news. Sending more prayers and hugs for Bill. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.