Go Boy Aka Cosmo

Guest greytbookert

Guest greytbookert

I was just informed of the untimely passing of one of my Sahra's babies. Cosmo was hit by a car after getting loose on Saturday night.

Run free Cosmo, I never met you but my heart goes out to you and to your family. You must have been a great hound because your mom is so very special!

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=719327

How tragic. Our heart goes out to the family.

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

That's my greatest fear. I am so sorry for his family...just a young boy. Too sad.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

It can happen so fast and it can happen to anyone. Such a tragedy :weep

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I am so sorry. :grouphug Run free Sweetheart...you are loved and missed. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

That is so sad. :(:candle Godspeed Cosmo.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:(:f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest greytbookert
I heard about this Sunday afternoon. Cosmo got out very late Saturday night. Cosmo is on Joey's Greyhound Friends of Augusta Rainbow Bridge page. The family is devastated. :brokenheart

Wow, Jeanne.. His coloring is so like his mama Sahra's in that picture :(

Guest JMinAugustaGA

Here is Go Boy while still on the farm in Florida (around Feb. 2004), Yes, you can see who the mom of this pup is.... Sahra's beauty was passed on to her pups... I'm still heartbroken to think about this.... :brokenheart:brokenheart:brokenheart

pup4cosmo.jpg