Heaving & Puking

Guest Pharaohs_Dad

Guest Pharaohs_Dad

It happened again last night, we awoke to heaving sounds the a large pile of puke in front of him. :sick this happened the night before as well. It does not resemble his food but does look & smell like his milk bones. Anybody else have a problem with milkbones or have a similar problem? Oh & if we try to pull him away he will growl because he prefers to eat it :huh

Guest Forgreys

My girls just love raw hides. It is good for their teeth. But it makes them vomit all the time. I cannot give them to them. If I let them eat grass, they will get sick as well.

Maybe a bad batch of MB. Has it happened before with the MB?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I would throw the Milkbones away. If you read the ingredients they are really pretty much garbage.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

My babes got sick on Milkbones and I tossed them...they got them from a neighbor one Christmas along with some toys. They haven't had a problem with the Iams ones...but they love those alpo small square cookies. Hope all is back to normal soon. We were cleaning puke last night too. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Personally I never feed Merlin Milkbones. The only treats I use are greenies (not all the time as they're so expensive!) and mostly Old Mother Hubbard treats, which are all natural, with no additives or stuff like propylene glycol in them. However, I know other hounds who do fine on them. In this case, I guess I would err on the side of caution, take the MBs away, and see if he improves. He may have developed an allergy..?

Oh, and Wellness treats are great too, and don't have any gunk in them...

Edited by merlinsmum

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.