Us Postal System

Trudy

Guest savvyprchick
That must've been overseas. Mine were $7 or $8 each to ship, and one was cross country.

Mine were shipped in the U.S. But it WAS priority mail each with insurance ($1.65) and delivery confirmation ($1-$2).

Edited by savvyprchick

Guest kgildea
Oh, yeah. Shipping for one of my packages was $58.

for ONE package?!? :eek You really need to stop sending out those solid gold bars. With that said, I just want to make sure you got my address right... :lol:lol:lol

Guest Che_mar_Cody

for ONE package?!? :eek You really need to stop sending out those solid gold bars. With that said, I just want to make sure you got my address right... :lol:lol:lol

I agree Holy Crap - hope you had it insured

I think I spent between $7-$9 to ship each package via Priority Mail - pretty typical.

:eek What on earth were you shipping?

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

I think my SS package is stuck at my post office... I got a not from USPS yesterday that it was being held at the PO. It was sent needing signature confirmation and I'm never home during the week. They might try to redeliver tomorrow. I hope they do. The post office closes before I get off work so I can't stop by there to get it. :(

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Holy crap!! I have never done SS and surely never will. Yikes!!

It went International.

The other two were a total of about $40.

Edited by greyhoundlov

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest BlackandBrindle

Mine was $9 to ship, but it's flat rate box and stuffed to the gills :P I just taped it up really well :lol:

Mailed it on Monday, and this is day 5 of waiting, so hopefully it got there today! It's not going that far :unsure:

Edited by BlackandBrindle

I thought mine was bad at $36. Mine went overseas as well.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest junefour

I shipped out three packages today for my family for a little over 27.00. Anyone know why shipping to Canada no longer is able to send other than priority?

I'm sure the lucky hound will love the new couch! :lol:lol Our GTSS packages get extra special attention when they go through Mankato because one of the postal employees has a greyhound 6pack and hosts our m&gs.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I shipped out three packages today for my family for a little over 27.00. Anyone know why shipping to Canada no longer is able to send other than priority?

You don't have to send Priority to Canada if the package weighs less than 4 lbs. I sent a pair of riding breeches to Canada (sold on eBay) in a padded envelope and it only cost me about $7-8.

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

Guest jessicaksu125

Oh you should! I had so much fun with it this year. You can specify having a same-country match. And if you don't wait til the last minute then it's not that much, mine was only $8 and it was a pretty big box.

Priority mail also has one rate boxes. They aren't huge but you can get a lot in them and no matter the weight, the cost to ship is $8.95

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!