Welcome Home, Peatie

Guest orchidman

Guest TriciasZoo

Peatie,

You're home now. At least the physical you. You're where you belong, on my dresser where I see you first thing and last thing, each day. This urn doesn't do you justice. I don't think an urn of Platinum, covered in Diamonds would be good enough for you. I hope you've found your new bridge friends: Lacers and Nellie, Billie, Barbie Jade, oh there are just so many, Tigger, Skittles,Rosebud...they're all there for you to play with until Mommy comes to be with you. My hear breaks to think of how long that may be. Life isn't the same here without you. Yea, we love Sam, and we know you sent him. Thank you. He's a gentle soul, just like you. But no one, no thing, can ever ever replace my Peatie. You had too short of a life, and too short of time with us, less than two years. You touched a lot of people in that time though. You helped so many dying patients, giving them comfort, you helped me through my panic attacks and nightmares. You were a protector and a comforter. I miss you boy. Just when I think I'm mending, I start crying out of the blue, for you.

120907028copy.jpg

Run fast and free, and play with your new friends, just don't forget about me down here, ok buddy?

Trish :weep

Edited by TriciasZoo

:grouphug Sorry I missed your call last night Trish. Had a crisis at work to deal with. Sorry I couldn't be there for you when you brought Peatie home.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:grouphug Please kiss my Angels for me sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest TriciasZoo
Being home is better. I talk to Brandy every day.

I am SO relieved I'm not the only one. I walk by, and touch his urn, and say something.

Trish, that's beautiful.

:bighug

Thank you Xan. I also want to show you the beautiful ornament Barb Heisey had made for me. I'll upload it now.

120907031.jpg Thank you Barb, my personal living human angel.

And there is a stunning Kevin Z print from Josee'. Uploading that one now....

Guest TriciasZoo

121007002.jpg Thanks Josee'. I don't want to take it out of the plastic yet, but it looks just like my Peatie. I'll do a second mat of black and use an antiqued frame to pick up the gold from the mat it came with.

And here is the final picture of my boy, ever taken. I felt like I could share it now.

110407-1.jpg:wub:

Guest argolola

Trish, I'm crying like a baby. What a precious, precious boy. I am sending a hug, but wish I could give it in person.

The memorial box is beautiful and the ornament is breathtaking.

God bless you, my friend.

:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest TriciasZoo
Trish, I'm crying like a baby. What a precious, precious boy. I am sending a hug, but wish I could give it in person.

The memorial box is beautiful and the ornament is breathtaking.

God bless you, my friend.

THank you, Lene'. You're a sweetheart. I'm glad you're my friend and are here for me. :kiss2:bighug

Guest TriciasZoo

I think Peatie had to go early to meet my Grandma at the bridge. She never knew the love of a greyhound, but loved animals, and I think Peatie must have done such a good job with my hospice patients that God must have thought he'd help my Grandma in heaven.