December 10....

Trudy

Guest Kpparker

If we're waiting for something from a vendor do we have some leeway on sending our packages a day or two late? Or should we just send them tomorrow and then send the extra thing when it comes?

I'm done, done, done!!!!!!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest greyhound_mommy

I already checked with UPS on the dates I can send mine out in time. So my two recips don't worry I'm shipping Dec 19th and they'll be there the 21st. lol I know that doesn't help. :)

Guest Kpparker

Okay cool... I think I will wait for my extra stuff from the vendor to arrive, should be early this week... my packages will just be SO much better if everything gets sent together... then if push comes to shove i'll just ship quickly (UPS expedited or whatever its called)

we sent ours out on Friday. I did not do priority mail because parcel post was over $8 to ship. Gonna take a week, but it will be there for Christmas! AND... I'm hoping the receivers open the card that is taped to the outside of the box. That is the only way you'll know who we are!! Lots of goodies!! The kids and I had fun putting them together...

The mark receive reminders have also been going out with the shipping reminders. I won't send those as frequently yet though.

I did get a mark receive reminder but since I haven't yet received......

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Mine will go out tuesday or wednesday. do to my payday flubber upper, i had to wait to finish up my shopping. we also have an ice storm, so i'm kinda stuck in the house...lol

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

I have one last package to get in the mail for another person and I need to get mine sent out. Like Diane, somehow mine is the last to go out but it WILL get there on time! :)

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest greybookends

I am just waiting on one last thing in the mail to finish off my packages and am starting to get ill since it should have been here last week and isn't and I am getting no communication from the vendor( no one here). If it doesn't come in todays mail I will go ahead and mail tomorrow and send the other when it gets here.

Trudy - is the status (in the 'My Package' part of the events thingy) accurate? What I mean is, if my two incoming packages say not yet been shipped, is this definately the case or...is the system having a funny do?

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Trudy - is the status (in the 'My Package' part of the events thingy) accurate? What I mean is, if my two incoming packages say not yet been shipped, is this definately the case or...is the system having a funny do?

It should be accurate.

Guest tammymacb

I got an odd email today that someone had marked their package received but made a mistake? ( I think it was an auto generaged email )...anyhoo, I'm sure they have their package as it was sent a week ago and they are also on the east coast? :blink:

I have sent all my packages, but one of them is still somewhere out there.. the post system makes me so darned nervous!!!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Mine'll go out FedEx this week. I've got everything bought (well, I keep finding stuff to throw in), but haven't had time to wrap!! Nice thing is we get a good discount on FedEx, so it's cheaper than using the mail and I know when it gets there :)

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire