Good Thoughts For Nevada Please....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your support & prayers. I'm happy to report that today is a much better day. She slept thru the night & ate well this morning & this evening. She even greeted me at the door tonight with tail wags. She hasn't done that in weeks. I'm hoping that this just isn't the prednisone that she got yesterday. She didn't need any this morning. I'm kind of hoping that this episode pushed her into Addisons disease, which is so much easier to deal with than Cushings disease. I think she will feel better too. Keeping my fingers crossed that she continues to do well. :goodluck

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart

Guest greytelectric
Nevada could use your good thoughts right now. As many of you know, she is 15+ years old and has cushings disease. She is on Mitotane for the cushings. Well, today she went into an Addisonian crisis. She scared the crap out of me. :eek Luckily prednisone is a miracle drug & pulled her out of it pretty quickly. I now have a few more white hairs on my head. She, of course, is snoozing quietly on the floor right now. :rolleyes: I'm very lucky to have a very supportive Vet. We'll be talking again tomorrow to figure out the next step. My poor baby girlie.........

My heart goes out to you.

Guest Tenderhearts

Good sleep, good appetite, and happy tail wags at the door are a good thing indeed! :clap :clap :clap

:kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2 <----for Miss Nevada

:grouphug :grouphug <-----for you! :)