I Think Miss Raven And Miss Sally Have Been Talking

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

We are on day two of Miss Raven having some difficulties in motoring around with the hind end.

She absolutely insisted on her daily car ride yesterday when I went to pick up Amber for her lunch break, took off helter skelter across the living room and fell by the door, which caused my heart to come up in my throat :blink: She uprighted herself with little help from me, and once we were outside and I opened up the car door, in she went, though clumsily, before I could lift her :blink:

Other than the less than cooperative hindquarters, she's her usual sassy old self, eating like a horse and begging treats each time the lid clanks on the treat jar.

If you could think some nice non-wobbly thoughts for Miss Raven, perhaps she can also pull a turnaround like the lovely Miss Sally TwoTeefs :nod:hope

Sending our many prayers! Come on Raven...don't scare us ok honey? :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Miss Raven!

Are you listening? It's Auntee Patsee here . . . . you need to take these non-wobbly hind end thoughts that are coming your way and apply them as necessary.

If you can manage it, my dear, try not to scare your poor old mother to death again.

Hugs to you,

Auntee Patsee

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest Tenderhearts
Sending some non wobbly energy... Doing mental weeble wooble-ectomy for her!!

Now I've got that old commercial running through my head. "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!" :blink::lol

She's still weebly wobbly but determined to scuttle around the house.

I'm going to give her an Ascriptin tonight before bedtime with some food to see if that helps as I can tell her hips are bothering her. We can't do any sedating pain relievers because her heart murmur is on the far end of the scale :(

now yoo lissen too meee rayvenn (it's sallee speeking)

stop wob-bling

mummeez downt lyke wob-bling beekoz it maykz them wurrid.

get less wob-blee soone

sallee

xx

(Sincere aplogies to those who cannot bear dog-speak but Sally plain insisted on typing that message to Raven herself).

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!