Matched - Need Somebody To Check What They See Now

Trudy

There are bugs up to ying yang still, but we tried to work around it.

We show everybody as matched at the moment, but what we see is that everybody still has a status of "New" instead of "Matched"

So we have no idea if you are seeing the info for the person you have been matched to.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could look at their "My packages" and let me know what you are seeing.

We may have to do this again if you aren't seeing what you should.

I have matches, but they all say I am waiting on another member...like they would if i had already shipped the package. When I click on that, just because I didn't read it and was trying to acknowledge I had a match (:lol), it brings me back to the package information I submitted for my pup.

Guest zippsmum

I have a match and can see all their info, but it says waiting on another member.....so I can't acknowledge...should I wait or can I shop?

Guest weycoolgrey
I have a match and can see all their info, but it says waiting on another member.....so I can't acknowledge...should I wait or can I shop?

Ditto here.

Guest Mommy2Gideon

OK, didn't realize what you were asking for before Trudy...mine says, "Waiting on another member" as well.

Edited by Mommy2Gideon

Where you are suppose to hit acknowledge..I only have waiting on another member.

Same here.

same here :)

me too... same here... :unsure

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

I have matches for both of my packages. :yay Like others, I also have the "waiting on another member" message. When I click on that my own information appears. How do you acknowledge?

Laura with Celeste (ICU Celeste) and Galgos Beatrix and Encarna
The Horse - Gracie (MD Grace E)
Bridge Angels Faye Oops (Santa Fe Oops), Bonny (
Bonny Drive), Darcy (D's Zipperfoot)

I have my three matches. Each one indicates "waiting on another member." But, my matches are perfect and I'm going shopping this weekend.

Thanks Jeff and Trudy for all of the headaches you've had to endure getting this to work.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Nancy - I'd not shop at all until we hear back from Trudy (who is probably totally hairless by now!).

I have my two matches but haven't pressed anything because it says what everyone elses says "awaiting on another member".

So we'll have to wait to see if this means that Trudy & Jeff need to do it all over again or whether these are our 'true' matches.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!