We're Headed To The Vet's At 1:00

Guest Tenderhearts

Biscuit . . . . Auntee Patsee here . . . . now that you have instructed the kitchen staff in the fine art of pleasing you, please eat your fill and enjoy every morsel . . . . and give your mom some kisses, I think you scared the wits out of her!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

DeVon, what is this?!! I leave for 5 days..JUST 5 days!! I'm so glad Biscuit is feel much better!

Continued prayers and hugs coming your way :grouphug

Checking in for news on Biscuit and delighted to learn that she's doing better, even to the point of having good poo! Wonderful news!

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest Tenderhearts
Checking in for news on Biscuit and delighted to learn that she's doing better, even to the point of having good poo! Wonderful news!

She's back to about 75% kibble and bland add-ins now as I don't want to irritate her colon again. She's eating like a horse, taking her meds well, and heading right out the door with the others at potty time! :clap :clap

She is definitely back to her old self, begging when Amber and I are eating, coming over to the sofa for lovings in the evenings, and is even doing the post-poop 'digging dirt up dance' with her back feet! :lol :lol

Thanks so much for asking! :grouphug

GT prayers are a marvelous thing! :nod:D

Good girl Biscuit :D

(phew)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Good Girl! Keep up the good work sweetie! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.