Lacey Laine

Well....she ate all of her lunch and did a very good poo and it wasn't a chemo poo this time...nice and normal. I used to say one day at a time...now I say 1 hour at a time around here. :grouphug She is napping right now and she is so darn funny and spoiled rotten. She looks at her dixie cup and looks at me...this means for me to get up off my butt and go fill it with water and bring it to her divaness! :lol:lol So she drinks the water out of the cup and splashes the water all over the place and she always sleeps with her head in the Flashmans butt so he got splashed pretty good...well Flashy jerked and looked at his butt...I think he thought he had an accident! :P:rolleyes::lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashy, you are *such* a good brother! Miss Lacers, now that you have the staff completely trained, you really need to consider eating what they prepare for you.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

This whole story is just so inspirational.

Keep the faith.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest MorganKonaAlex

Patricia,

I'm hoping the doctors warned you about red pee with Adriamycin. Adriamycin is bright red and it turns pee red for short time after each infusion.

Thought I should warn you. :P

Guest Tenderhearts
She looks at her dixie cup and looks at me...this means for me to get up off my butt and go fill it with water and bring it to her divaness! :lol:lol So she drinks the water out of the cup and splashes the water all over the place and she always sleeps with her head in the Flashmans butt so he got splashed pretty good...well Flashy jerked and looked at his butt...I think he thought he had an accident! :P:rolleyes::lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Well now, she has you well trained, doesn't she? :nod:bow:bow2:lol

:grouphug:kiss2:)

Guest LolasMom
Good girl, Lacers. Keep that Flashman on his toes...errr, butt...err, whatever.

:lol:lol What a picture! I'm so glad she's such a stonge diva girlie!

Patricia,

I'm hoping the doctors warned you about red pee with Adriamycin. Adriamycin is bright red and it turns pee red for short time after each infusion.

Thought I should warn you. :P

OMG....no they did not tell me that. I have noticed any red pee but I will watch a little closer. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

So far so good...We are now on day 4 after the Adriamycin...I keep watching her every move...really worried about this chemo agent. :blush

Usethisone.jpg

OMG....Lacers feels Sooooooooooooo good! She is so playful and trying to eat us out of house and home! She took a 20 minute nap this morning...that's it folks! She has been CRAZY all day long! :P She had her Adriamycin last Wednesday...I hope that if it were going to give her any problems that it would have by now. She is just so darn cute and soooooo sweet! The only thing that I have noticed is a tan coating on her poo this morning but the poo was normal and not loose. ;)

Usethisone.jpg

Guest vahoundlover

I'm just getting home from Dewey and checking in! WONDERFUL news!!!!!! :confetti:confetti:confetti

I wish I could REALLY give you guys a hug, the tears are flowing, I am so happy!! :grouphug:grouphug

Hmmmm...I think they gave my girl Crackamycin instead of Adriamycin! She is CRAZEEEEEEE! Running through the house...throwing toys everywhere...eating well and in the kitchen every 5 minutes for cookies! Gotta Love Her! :P

Lacers: Eyem kickin canxers buttz! :)

Usethisone.jpg