Sassy Tribute - Because She Deserves That

DianeFG

Beautiful tribute to a beautiful girly. :candle Godspeed Sassy :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:cry1 Sending love and hugs to you Diane. Sassy was just that and sweet too. I'm glad to have met her and see her run around your house despite her age and ailment. Michael and I are thinking of you :grouphug

Guest JenFallon

What a beautiful tribute to a special girl. Her eyes in that picture you posted were so sweet. I'm so sorry about your sweet snuggly girl :(

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Diane,

I am so sorry. Sassy could not have been in a better home than with you and your family. f_yellow

Our thoughts are with you.

Guest IGmom4now

Those senior Iggy girls can steal your hearts...I've been/ am captive. The gift of her presence will always be with you, and Renee, and all those who saw her clearly for the incredble being she was in your lives. Godspeed Sassy. Find Texas at the Bridge. She'll be a lot of fun.

Guest Winterwish

oh Diane I'm so,so sorry! I didn't know until just now that Sassy had gotten sick. :( Such a doll,running all around so,so happy to see Renee,and so,so happy to be loved by all of you! I remember seeing that video before and thinking -oh that is just the cutest thing! And Goods being his sweet self under the covers.

When Sassy had passed,there was a lot of wonderful new angels at the bridge at that time. And I honestly was so,so sad about them all,that I needed to wait to go to 'remembrance' again.

Sending love and comfort thru' the ether to all of you,and hoping Renee is doing alright. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Run and play free Sassy! You adorable little bundle of cuteness! :angelwings:f_pink:angelwings

What I see in that picture.....LOVE. She's OK now. :wub: Farewell Sassy.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 2 weeks later...