Hug Your Hounds

kjh

You have all of my sympathy, love, admiration, and lots of hugs. You did such a good thing to give Jitters the best home possible. Those of us who have lived with the knowledge that our hounds have a limited amount of time with us understand what you have been through. I hope that Jitters is running free along with Craiger who also left for the bridge on September 19. We will all meet in that better place someday.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run free Jitters. :gh_run

:grouphug:grouphug Kelli -- I know how hard your decision to let Jitters go was....you made a very brave decision. Jitters knew how much she was loved.

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

Godspeed, sweetest girl. Hugs to your momma who is missing you tonight.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Run free Sweetheart. You are loved and missed. No more pain...no more sickness at the Bridge. Godspeed Precious Angel...:grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest DoofBert

Hugs for you....

Godspeed sweet Jitters....run fast and without pain, you sweet girl!!!.

Edited by DoofBert

I just read this--I'm soooo sorry. Jitters--what a great name. And what a kind, humane thing you did to keep her out of pain. It's the hardest decision ever. It took such courage and strength of character to make this decision and to be there to the end with Jitters. I just adopted my first dog, a Greyhound pup, but I cry when I think of the kitties I've had to let go of and I know the deal I have made by adopting my sweet girl--that I will most likely need to say goodbye at some moment and I try and do like you said and hug my little hound every day--a hundred times a day. Take good, good care.