Hello!

AnneGTS

Hello,

Well.. I am Anne, 16 years old and I live in Holland..

Here we have 2 Greyhounds and an Tibetan Terriër.

Ou're oldest Greyhound is Gunda she's an 11 years old lady:

serie4.jpg

gekkegun6.jpg

daaronder2.jpg

Ou're youngest dog is Spriet (a Dutch name. When someone is a 'Spriet' , it's a very small or tiny person) Spriet is almost 5 years old.

run4.jpg

serie13s.jpg

daarboven2.jpg

Then there is Tibbie, oure Tibetan Terriër, 7 years old.

Tibbie026.jpg

daarboven5.jpg

Foto093.jpg

We've got Spriet, Gunda ans Tibbie since they were a puppy.

sameng4.jpg

Well.. this was my introducing message...

if there are any questions.. just ask.

Anne

I hope my English wasn't too bad.. :blush

Anne, Sasha & Tapas. Spriet (2002-2015), Tibbie (2000-2015) and Gunda (1996-2009)

www.rapiddogwear.com

anne_sas4_qf3zva.jpg

Guest hamiesmom

Hi Anne, welcome from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Your english is wonderful and way better than my dutch would be. Your 3 furbabies are absolutely gorgeous. About 35 years ago, we visited Holland when my father was transferred to Germany for a couple of years. What part of Holland are you from. I loved visiting Holland and the people.

Hi Anne, welcome from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Your english is wonderful and way better than my dutch would be. Your 3 furbabies are absolutely gorgeous. About 35 years ago, we visited Holland when my father was transferred to Germany for a couple of years. What part of Holland are you from. I loved visiting Holland and the people.

Thanks for the compliment :blush

I live in the south of Holland, near to Maastricht . I don't know is you know that city?

Anne

Anne, Sasha & Tapas. Spriet (2002-2015), Tibbie (2000-2015) and Gunda (1996-2009)

www.rapiddogwear.com

anne_sas4_qf3zva.jpg

:wave

Welcome, your pups are beautiful...

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest bowiebears

Welcome from the Washington DC area!

I have been to Maastricht, many years ago. It is indeed very beautiful.

You have a very wonderful fur family!

And your English is quite good...but I have never met anyone from the Netherlands who doesn't do languages well!

--Isaac

welcome from southern california! our sadie looks a lot like your gunda and spriet but with a whiter face and less white on the chest (and she's only five):

160449685-S-1.jpg

i bet tibbie is the perfect packmate for them, too...

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest IrskasMom

Hello and WELCOME Anne :wave:wave:wave . Your Pups Gunda ,Spriet and Tibbie are gorgeous.

Maastricht ..... I have heard Concerts with Andre Rieu. Beautiful. I am originally from Germany . This

Website is a MUST when you have Greyhounds. Everything you ever wanted to know or to ask, here it is.

Welcome, Anne! Your pictures are wonderful! And your English is fine!

I love Gunda's white eyebrows - so cute!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Hello Anne from Staten Island (New York). Your dogs are very handsome - and matching!!

:wub: How fun... :gh_run Mimi, Sterling and Kelsey

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Welcome to GT from Delaware. As you can see by my name all 4 of my greyhounds are black so we have something in common : )

Your pictures are wonderful and your English is very good.

I hope you keep posting as it is wonderful to hear from people all over the world who love their dogs.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge