Penny

DianeFG

Penny was my sweet little ferret that I adopted last June. Penny and her sister Nicky were found in a dumpster in their cage, no food, no water, the cage was filled with feces. They were close to death from starvation. She was so sweet, she would crawl into the neck of my shirt and cuddle up, kissing my chin. I went in the room when she was put to sleep, it was so hard. They gave her back to me in a little box shaped like a coffin. We went home and buried her in our yard, up on the hill. My girls are going to plant some flowers there. She had a tough life before we got her, but I hope the last 9 months of being loved, pampered, cuddled and played with helped make up for it. Its so hard to lose them :(

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Oh Diane. I'm so sorry you've lost your little Penny. :( I remember when you adopted her. She was so lucky to have been with you, even for such a short time. You made a difference to her. :)

paula_sig.gif

~One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ~

Guest ProudGreyMom

She was a Lucky Penny to have found you and to have you find her and make the rest of her life wonderful. I had a ferret for 9 years and he was incredible joy in my life. I still talk of him all the time even years after he passed. So sorry for your loss. :(

I'm sorry for your loss..

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm very sorry. I love ferrets. I babysat once for a family who had a very silly ferret, who stole my shoes. I had to borrow a pair to go home in. They found them later stuffed behind the couch. Such sweet, funny, smart little animals. You have my condolences.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

How hard for you. Sending a big warm hug to the person who made a darling little girlie's last months a dream come true.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sorry to hear about little Penny :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!