Comet

Guest Aggie94

Guest Aggie94

I'm in shock. I woke up this morning and found Comet dead. She looked like she was sleeping. Cody even tried to get her to play. When she didn't move away from them playing......... The only thing we can think of is she had a heart attack. She's been overweight her entire life. I was working for the vet who spayed her and he joked about giving her a tummy tuck. She went straight from kitten food to light at 8 months. She was our last from our "original" group. We got her at 9 weeks in 95. She came into a house with two dogs and it didn't phase her much. She was the best cat. Never tore up furniture, never climbed the walls, very rarely messed, you hardley ever heard her hiss, she was more like a dog in a cat body. I just can't believe she is gone. We were just out of town this week. Yesterday she was drinking my milk from my cereal. She laid by my feet last night while we were watching tv. She acted just fine. Comet sweetie, at least you didn't have to suffer. You are now reuinted with your dogs. You are now happily back to cleaning Zak's ears. (She used to stick her whole head in his ear and "clean" them out! Then do that drop, hang you mouth open thing that cat's do.) I miss you already.

Edited by Aggie94

What a horrible shock for you. I'm sorry she's gone.

Godspeed, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest jettcricket

I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your kitty, Comet. I, too, lost my sweet Zoe to what my vet thinks was a heart attack. She was not that old - only 9. She had just finished eating her dinner and I was unloading the dishwasher when I hear this strange noise. I looked down and there was my baby having a seizure. She was gone within seconds. I felt so helpless....it was awful not being able to do anything for her.

Sending you support and hugs..... :grouphug:f_red

Edited by jettcricket

:( I am so sorry. She gave you one last gift...she left you gently. :grouphug You are loved and missed Angel Comet. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a horrible shock. I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your angel Comet. Your family will be in my prayers.

My Zombie will show Comet around the bridge. God bless.

I'm so sorry.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)