Caesar

Guest KennelMom

Guest bowiebears

My sympathies and thoughts & prayers for you.

It is indeed difficult to let go of someone so special, but a blessing to have had him in your lives.

One day we will all be together again at The Bridge.

--Isaac

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful boy and a special one too! Thank you for telling us about him and sharing his pictures. It reminded me a little of when you told us about Erin and how she was set in her ways and didn't take any crap from anybody. I had to smile when I thought of that. Sending prayers for your hearts to heal.

:f_red:gh_run2:f_red

greytalksignatureresized.jpg

Guest Chynagirl

:grouphug I'm so sorry.

Those "grumpy, growly, snappy old farts" slide right into your heart when you catch that glimpse of how much they trust you. He knew that he was loved.

Run free, sweet Caesar :gh_run2

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Godspeed Caesar. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I already PMed you on this but I also wanted to write it here as well. I am so sorry for the loss of Caesar. I lost my 14yr old in April so I know the pain you are going through right now. You guys gave him a wonderful home and now he is waiting to be reunited with both of you at the bridge.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest DoofBert

Caeser.. rest well, play hard and grace the heavens with your handsome studliness! Send your momma some bright stars or rainbows to let her know you're still around.

Godspeed Big Guy!

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Heather, I may have never met Caesar but after reading your farewell to him it seems as if I have known him his whole life.

I know it was not an easy decision and your heart hurts, your home feels empty and something is just missing.

Huge amounts of hugs headed your and Ken's way. :grouphug

I'm here for you when ever you need me