Trouble

Guest pharaoh

Guest pharaoh

Trouble passed away December 27,2005.I still miss him and some days I feel like he is still behind me. At least I had a chance to be with him on christmas.

I have been thinking about getting another greyhound , one part of me wants to get another one and the other part of me doesn't.

I miss you TROUBLE!!!!! :(

I love you a lot!

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry that he had to leave. We never really get over them, but the love stays with us forever. When you are ready, I'm sure he will send you another grey that needs your love. God bless.

Guest whatahound

I am so sorry about Trouble. Maybe you can post some pictures and tell us more about him. I had a bassett hound that I lost July 2002. I still miss her, it's hardly a day that goes by that I don't think about her and smile. After I lost her it took a long time before I could bond with another dog. I realized that the joy they bring us out weighs the grief when they are gone. I also know that Daisy (bassett hound) will always have a very special place in my heart, she's still with me everyday.

Welcome to the board.

Guest bowiebears

Trouble must have been a very special creature!

Such love needs to be remembered and cherished forever...

There are days when my sweet angels kids (Sandy & Arlo) are in my thoughts, even though Dowland (my first hound) and Azalea (my newest firlie) are both so sweet and dear to me.

One who loves much, teaches others how to love.

My heart goes out to you.

--Isaac

I'm so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. :grouphug

Your heart will tell you when you are ready to open your life to another grey.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest wilsontrixie

i'm so sorry for your loss.

he had someone who loved him with all their heart. i can hear it in your words.

he had a great name too! love the name trouble!

i know you miss him, it's so :censored hard when they go.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

:grouphug I lost my Harley on 12/28/04... It still hurts terribly... But adopting another dog did help heal my heart. Mellow man Memphis walked into my house like he had always been here. :wub:

Sending you lots of love! :grouphug

There is a huge support group of people here on GT... We are here for you!