For The Pup That Doesn't Like To Go Out In Bad Weather...

I know this topic has come up before but I just found an interesting.............. thing............... a puppy potty.

http://store.tripswithpets.com/merchant2/m...tegory_Code=new

Guess it would be good for older dogs or ill dogs when you have to leave them at home too.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Guest JillyBean30

:youcrazy:youcrazy:youcrazy That has got to be the craziest thing I have ever seen! :jaw:rofl:rofl

Don't know whether to laugh or bang my head on the wall...

Darn, why didn't I think of that. I could be rich. LOL.

Beledi

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

I remember seeing one years ago that had a fire hydrant & a white picket fence - lovely for the balcony of your high-rise.

20" x 30" might be OK for the girls but my boy's aim is uh, not very accurate. :D

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest caiteag

You know... I'm going to have to show that to DH. Quinn is starting to really struggle with our stairs to go outside.... if we could train him to go on that thing and not have to go up and down stairs, that could be a good thing.

Guest greytexplorer

You're going to think that I'm :youcrazy

but I have actually drawn up something similar for DH to build for DD's new chihuahua to use when we are gone to work or school. Mine has real grass, tho. Wonder what materials are used to wick the urine downward? I'll have to ask my dad, he's a chemical engineer........

If dad knows something, want me to repost?

I remember seeing one years ago that had a fire hydrant & a white picket fence - lovely for the balcony of your high-rise.

20" x 30" might be OK for the girls but my boy's aim is uh, not very accurate. :D

:lol

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

While dogsitting my sons IG, (who is not the best trained little guy-they live in the city--so he cant go out as often as when he is with me) I researched all of these products. there are many....does seem great for small dogs--but i think it would be easier to train them to use this from day 1--making the switch is hard. i tried with the little IG--with no luck :(

Reminds me of our upstairs neighbour (who had a balcony, we were on the ground floor) who would throw her dog's poop down at the grass below. Ewww!

Reminds me of our upstairs neighbour (who had a balcony, we were on the ground floor) who would throw her dog's poop down at the grass below. Ewww!

They used to do that in the "dark ages" - people would throw their waste out the windows into the alleys and streets..... a problem for those who lived on the streets and fell asleep under a window! YUK!

And the origin of the British term for the convenience - loo. Before tossing, proper etiquette called for yelling "garde l'eau", French for "look out for the water". Guess it didn't rain "pennies from heaven"...

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)