Bo Lassiter 5/1/96 - 2/14/03

GreyhoundNan

Nan, my heartfelt condolences and sympathies are with you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear of your devastating loss. :( I was so shocked to hear of Bo's passing, as I thought he was getting better. I hope you feel supported by the prayers and caring words of those here on GT. Take care and let us know how you are doing - we care.

f_yellow

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my heart just sank when I saw this.

My deepest sympathy and prayers for you and your family. Bo's at the Bridge with my girl and others.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest lesterslegend

Nan,

I have been following your posts about Bo and am deeply shocked and sad to hear this news. I am so sorry for the loss of your boy. We'll be thinking of you in Indiana. :grouphug:heart:paw

Nan I am sorry to hear of your loss. God speed Bo, run sweet babe until your heart is content

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I haven't been on GT since Friday and missed your very heartbreaking news. The message from you friend was very touching :cry1

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif