Duncan - 4/18/07 - 7/2/07

Guest dwolfe711

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest gapeach1

We feel your tremendous loss and are heartbroken as well. We loved Duncan as well and will forever carry him in our hearts as we know that you will. He was absolutely magnificent and brought so much happiness to all who encountered him.

Here is a special message for you from L'il Bullet:

Dear Aunt Donna,

Unka Dunkan's prophecy about dem sissies dribin' you crazy is absolutely true. I'se bees egghausted and aint'se had a moments peace in weeks. I aintse had a good nites sleep eider in weeks eider and need an ice pack. He was so berry right when he said, just gib up!! He was so smart!! I know he will soon telefaf me a messag from da bridge. XOXOXOXOXO L'il Bullet

Be Strong cuz we'se lubs you and we'se all gots da watery eyes now.

Edited by gapeach1

Guest dwolfe711

Thanks to everyone for their words of support and encouragement. Even with Ripley, Allie and Ellie, the house is eerily quiet without our Duncan. He was such a good and special boy - we will miss him every day until we see him again at the Bridge. His brother and sisters are looking for him too.

Donna

f_yellow I am so sorry about your sweet boy.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

I'm so sorry! :sad1:cry1

what a handsome boy he was! :sad1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss.

Run free, sweet Duncan...............

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest poochnme

OMG!!! I am so sorry Donna for you and your family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am glad I got to meet Duncan --

f_yellow:bighug

Cathy

• 1 month later...