Jester's Week

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz

Sending my many prayers and white light. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz
So Jester made it through the two weeks post surgery really well, even the 3 day field trip to Jax last weekend where I was just sure something would go wrong since my friend was staying here with daboyz practicing for Africa everything went smoothly. Monday was 16 days post-surgery and Jester was scheduled to get his sutures out before class that morning (he was due Saturday but I was on the field trip so Dr Andy said to just wait since he had still been leaking anyhow), so I wake up of course to his guts hanging out! And me not being a morning person and Jester being so calm about the whole thing and standing at his bowl and saying "feed me"... I think "oh they can fix that with a local" and stupidly feed him breakfast. So when the vet opens and I walk in Dr. Andy takes one look and says when he woke up in the morning and realized he had no surgeries scheduled he just KNEW I'd be in with something special. And he couldn't believe I of all people fed him. Ah well, idjit Joyce. Anyhow, so he had repair surgery Monday and we start all over again. He bled a ton from this incision so we've had to do pressure wraps with fishnet stockings for a couple days, picture of the unhappy baby below. I tried unwrapping last night and so far so good so keep fingers crossed for no bleeding today and especially tomorrow when I have to leave for an extended class field trip!

post-1859-1181243274_thumb.jpg

:grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****