Jester's Week

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz

Checking in, too. Hope everybody is holding his/her own and getting reasonable amounts of sleep.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz
Jester drank, ate a little, and pooped successfully yesterday. Getting there. He stood and did the Jester lean on me at the clinic yesterday and it felt so good; I've missed that.

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz
Jester's bloodwork was still good this morning so they sent him home with me! I gave him some drugs and he zonked out in the classroom while I taught and now he is zonked out at home. They were worried that he hasn't been eating at the vets but of course he'll eat at home sweet home :wub:

Thank goodness. Gentle scritchies.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Winterwish

I'm so glad Jester is back home recovering--wow,how scarey that must have been! Sending get well wishes to Jester,and I hope you,Eagle,and Jester are having a restful night. :dogcookie:dogcookie:bighug

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz
How is Jester now that he is home? I hope being at home has made him feel more comfortable.

Eatin' well, sleepin' well, walkin' well, and poopin' well! (nice brown stuff, not the black tarry stuff he had at the vets that meant he was still bleeding in his GI tract :P )

Results on the spleen biopsy came back today as inconclusive on hemangiosarcoma vs hemangioma (basically malignant vs benign) so basically we just need to hope for the best and treat the ulcer. We did not see any other evidence of cancer anywhere in his abdomen in the surgery other than the spleen which we removed so that was promising. He's going in to the vet tomorrow for a follow-up blood panel so fingers crossed that his hematocrit etc are still staying up.

I'm glad Jester's on the mend.

I was hoping for a good path report. I'm sorry it wasn't conclusive.

We've dealt with hemangiosarcoma, and I was hoping you could rule that out.

Sending hugs to you all,

Edited by VinnieAndRexsMom

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz
Any word on the blood panel?

Yep, all the values were up from Thursday morning and inched into normal range!

Normal - that's a fine fine word, isn't it? Scritchies to both your boys.