Jester's Week

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Continuing prayers for all of you. Keep fighting Jester.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

glad Jester is out of surgery. Here's hoping for some good news. continued prayers.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz

Tonight's update is:

Jester is doing great. His hematocrit and other blood values are doubled from their lows yesterday. He has been started on the ulcer healing meds. They tell me he got up to be walked out and pottied under his own steam. I'll be able to go and visit with him and get more details after my classes are out at 2pm tomorrow and can't wait!

Tonight's update is:

Jester is doing great. His hematocrit and other blood values are doubled from their lows yesterday. He has been started on the ulcer healing meds. They tell me he got up to be walked out and pottied under his own steam. I'll be able to go and visit with him and get more details after my classes are out at 2pm tomorrow and can't wait!

I"m glad to hear good news! All fingers and paws here are crossed for continued healing.

Patty

Norse - rooooooooooo

Peacock - ROOOOOOOOO

Shilo - rooooo oooooOOO

Been thinking of youse guys today. Glad to hear he is doing well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest paulamariez

Poor Jester! What an experience. Jester's in my thoughts and prayers. I hope and pray everything comes out ok for your little boy.

Guest greytexplorer

OMG

what's the update? have you seen him?

please post soon as possible

I'm from Pensacola

you are in my thoughts and prayers

Guest Joyce_N_DaBoyz
Visited with Jester this afternoon and he looked good, pretty knocked out from pain meds of course. Tomorrow will be the big test, they'll try him on water in the morning and if that works then i/d in the afternoon. Goal if we can get him on food is to wean him from iv fluids and bring him home Thursday so I can spend the 4 day weekend with my babes... fingers crossed. He's getting bony after no food since last Tuesday so I'm extra glad I had put a couple pounds on him since dealing with Eagle's weight loss.

Checking in to see how Jester is doing - all fingers and paws are crossed for a smooth recovery - Mom deserves a little break and so do the puppers!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)