Where Does The Time Go...

Guest vahoundlover

Guest vahoundlover

I Can't believe it's been a year....How can life continue when my heart is still at the EVets? :weep But continue it has... Dolly, I miss you sooo much...not a day goes by that I don't think of you, not a week passes without some tears..All week I have tried to think of what to say...

I miss your little dance step, I miss the way we would talk to each other with our eyes, I miss how you would patiently wait till the others greeted me, little did they know the best is always last...I miss you running up between my legs...you'd turn your head and look up to me with such satisfaction...I miss snuggling with you...I miss waking up in the middle of the night and you would be staring at me....like you were watcing me sleep...I'd smile at you and rub your head and drift back to sleep. I miss hearing "WOW!, that's a BIG girl!" :wub: I miss smelling you, holding you, stroking you...I miss my dearest friend. :kiss2

Doll, I don't know if you had a hand in this or not..last fall I met your brother Danny and his wonderful family, and today your dad and I will be heading to their house to spend the weekend..I can't think of a better way to spend the 1st Anniv of losing you...if you did have a hand in all of this..thank you...it means a lot to me to still have a part of you..and his mom has become a dear friend..please watch over us as we travel this evening....I love you baby with all of my heart. Until we meet again...

672-R1-158-21-1.jpg

371672-R1-155-8-1.jpg

371672-R1-90-6A-1.jpg

thegang013.jpg

itsspring12006017.jpg

janpups023.jpg

What joy she brought to your life!

Rest well, beautiful girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

your precious baby was taken way too soon from you :cry1:cry1:cry1

I know she lives on in your heart, though!

sending lots of hugs to you, I know how hard this must be :sad1:sad1

:bighug:bighug:bighug :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh Hope, I can't believe it's been a year already! :cry1

I know how much you loved your sweet Dolly :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

I think each one leaves a hole in our heart that no one else can fill. We just expand our hearts a little more for the ones to follow! :beatheart

Wishing you safe travels this evening :hope

Guest how888

I can't believe it has been awhole year already. She will always be with you in spirit. She was so precious. An angel that once graced our earth now graces our Heaven...

I can't believe a year has gone by already. I know it is so hard. My heart left 2 years ago this July, Devotion. They will live forever in our hearts and memories and because of these heart dogs we will always help and be owned by this breed. Dolly was beautiful. She was so loved by you and many others. Remember the wonderful times.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

:cry1 We all miss you sweetheart. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.