Sad Day Today

Jeff

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyhidden

Oh, Bob, 14 yrs old, Donnie! I bet U had more years than U knew about. Run free, Donnie, don't forget us, we won't forget U. Hey, Donnie, email us, tell us what it's like up in that Bridge area. Did U meet anyone yet? Don't run too far away, we won't find U. Take care Bob, Donnie's ok now.

Guest luluaz

Sincere condolences to you and your family, Bob.

Your beautiful girl is wonderfully memorialized in the GT logo, and that says a lot.

Run free, Donnie :gh_runner

Take the lead, girl, 'cause it's your day-

Guest greytful4
Donnie, who has been in our logo since Greytalk started died unexpectedly today at age 14.

Donnie was the reason Fastdogs was created and what eventually let to Greytalk

http://fastdogs.com/donnie.htm

Fare winds and following seas.

Oh how sad, but heaven has another angel ! :gh_lay

Godspeed Donnie :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Bob, I am so sorry. Run free with all the other angels Donnie. :candle:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Run free sweet puppy. Bob - all the best thoughts in your family's time of sorrow.

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

I'm so sorry. That's really sad. He started something truly wonderful...not many dogs leave a legacy.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

• 2 months later...
Guest sassichari

Run free with the wind behind you and with all of our lost greys at your side showing you the way! My thoughts and prayers are with you during your time of loss.

Chari, Joe and our babies Max, Coco, Frannie and ours at the Rainbow Bridge Nala and Cody