Sad Day Today

Jeff

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sniffy
:f_white I'd always wondered about the dog behind that picture; my sympathies to everyone associated with that beautiful dog.

Guest LUVMYBABIES

Run Free Donnie! You picture has brought me many smiles. I always look forward to your holiday "costumes". Hugs to your family.

Guest EmbersDad

farewell donnie, dont forget to regale the other bridgekids with stories of your family, and send them a sign to show that you are ok and happy

Guest FastdogSeattle

Thank you everyone for your condolences. It's never easy to lose a friend no matter how many times you have gone through it. Donnie was an exceptional character and was known by many of the Adoption Reps in the Seattle area because she was quite a handful. She loved people and gave little love snaps with her teeth if you weren't petting her enough. Not seeing her on the sofa 23 hours a day is very difficult. We still have 2 greyhounds and 2 Iggys to keep us busy.

I updated her page yesterday and added a few pictures and more of her background.

http://fastdogs.com/donnie.htm

Bob

It's always too soon when they go. Our sympathies are with her loved ones and family. :grouphug:f_pink:gh_lay

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie