Jericho Has Gone To The Bridge :-(

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

a few nights ago, i emailed a friend about watching my hound and inquired about one of her current fosters, Jericho, whom id met this past summer. I wish i could tell you more about him. I met him at a m&g last summer. He may have been a rehome then because he was a little shy around men I was told. I know for a fact these dogs know who the "good eggs" are as he had no problems coming up to me and the other men from our group to get some lovin. He was placed in another home, and returned yet again, this time, deathly afraid of men. I saw him last on Feb 2nd when i took my girlie to the foster's house so she could babysit while I was out of town that weekend. Jericho was in his crate, tranquilized, and still barked at me and stood with his tail between his legs. Beth was working with him as valiantly as she could. That was the last time i saw him. She told me that a week after, he had collapsed in the back yard, and couldnt use his back legs. he would seem to rally and get up minutes later, only to collapse again. At the end, he couldnt hold his head up and she could see the fight was gone and he was ready to go. He never found his true forever home, but spent so much time with Beth that she felt that he was hers. I'm sure he felt the same way, and knew he was loved. I'm just posting this so that maybe some of you will also take a moment to remember Jericho. Run free buddy. I'm gonna miss you.

...When the last rose of summer pricks my finger......I will walk alone, by the Black Muddy River......

Run free sweet Jericho. I am so sorry for your friend's lost. Even though your friend didn't officially adopt him, he probably felt that he was hers also through the love that they shared together.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Run free & without fear Jericho. And send some strength back to Beth.... :f_red

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest Tenderhearts

I am so sorry! Please pass my condolences on to Beth, and thank you for posting here in his memory! :grouphug

Run free and whole again, Jericho! :gh_run

The troubled and scared need the most love. Please thank Beth for giving that much needed love to Jericho.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest hamiesmom

Run free, sweet Jericho and send Bev a sign that you are now whole and afraid of no one. There is another bright star in the heavens. In the end, you were loved very much. :f_red:angelwings

Run free sweetheart. There are no fears at the Bridge...only dear friends. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest EmbersDad

i sent the link to thiese pages to beth and she wants to thank everyone for their kind words. she said she cried reading every one of them. she has his ashes along with a picture on her mantel. thank you everyone for taking time to remember Jericho. :grouphug:gh_face