Roo

Guest TheMackeyPack

Roo was loved. He's with all of our dear babies now.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so sorry ... condolences to you Deb, your family and the pack.

Run free Roo! Tears are falling for you.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest ProudGreyMom

No tears for Roo, he is running free now with no more sickness and pain. Just tears and hugs for the family he leaves behind with wonderful memories...... :sad1:f_pink

God Speed Roo Roo! You touched so many :heart in the short time Debbie and Lloyd were owned by you! Youve earned your :angelwings Sweetheart use them well and have loads of fun! Heres a :kiss2 from me to you to take to your new life with the other bridge babies!!!!

I just read, Roo passed, my tears are falling for him and you. Words don't seem enough, I can only hope you will find comfort in the thoughts so many people on this list, Roo's life was better lived having been in your family.

Godspeed Roo, you have been loved so much by your family, may you wait for them in peace at the bridge.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest MaGregory

Sorry for your loss. Roo will be missed.

I bet Roo and Dakota are running and playing together up there!

:grouphug:angel:gh_bow:f_pink

Edited by MaGregory

• 2 weeks later...