Roo

Guest TheMackeyPack

Guest TheMackeyPack

Goodbye my sweet boy. We will miss you and even through we only had you in our lives for such a short time...your spirit will live in our hearts forever. I feel so lucky to have had you touch my heart. I am glad you are pain free now, running over the bridge to the rainbow's edge. My heart aches but I am comforted by the thought that you are pain free.

We will always and forever love our little Roo.

Guest 6hounds4Iggies

May you have angel wings of gold....the best have short lives and you touched so many....run free, rest well, and wait by the bridge, Roo. They will be looking for you!!

Debbie and Sid (Tootsie December 10 1990-December 5,2002)

I'm so sorry :sad1:grouphug I'll say a prayer for Roo and your family.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Run...run free little Angel Roo... :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Night night sweet Roo dog. Run and play whilst you wait.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sorry to hear this. Run free Roo...

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Deb

I'm so sorry to hear about Roo. You are in my thoughts. Roo was lucky to have such a great family--even for the short time he was with you. Take care.