Anyone Related?

2NOFLEAS

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

No kin here. Wishing you luck though. We've never been able to find Gracie's (Dusty Lady) only sibling, Dustotov. :(

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

TinasTroops has littermates that are out of Splashin Vallie. CanineCrew has a gil out of Splashin Vallie.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Tenderhearts

I have a half brother to Cofax! (same sire: Splishin Vallie)

Randy

Edited to add: Same 'owner' for Randy too, Craig Reynolds :)

Edited by Tenderhearts

Cofax's grandma Ferntex was a full sister to my Batman's grandma Easy Tex. Don't think I've ever "met" a relation along that part of the line before.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest TinasTroops

Yup Tilt & Sahara are half brothers to cofax! WELCOME!

TinasTroops has littermates that are out of Splashin Vallie. CanineCrew has a gil out of Splashin Vallie.

Evader has a simular line to my Booker

Guest TinasTroops

Sure send some my way - greyaddicted@hotmail.com

Yup Tilt & Sahara are half brothers to cofax! WELCOME!

Evader has a simular line to my Booker

Our pups are related... and we share the same name! Thanks for posting! If you would like me to email you pictures -email me at bob-tina@comcast.net..... I always love to see family pictures!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TinasTroops

Cool Eh! I found a friend here on GT that is now one of my closest friends...... a few months after meeting she adopted a female and long behold she is the half sister to Tilt and Sahara and the personalities are so similar it is funny!

WOW.... I finally sat down with all three kids's pedigrees and my friend's Booker T's... (I need her other girl - Norma's Full name to get hers)... anyway.... I got a surprise! :blush

They are ALL related!!! :o Cofax and Lambie actually have 9 relatives in common... 3 -5 generations back.... Cofax, Lambie and ReRun all have one the same....Westy Whizzer. I'm still looking! And here I was trying to find family of Lambie's to adopt! If I ever get it all in order of some sort.... I'll post it. No wonder Cofax does things that reminds me of Lambie! And Why Lambie and ReRun and Cofax and ReRun get along so well......

:grouphug:bighug:gh_bow:gh_lay:gh_face

• 2 weeks later...

Distant relatives of my 2 pups, which are both very young.

Here's all I could find before I started going blind comparing 5 pedigrees. :lol

MY PUPS

Pat C Wafer 3yo Female SmallPicture019.jpg

Country Law 2 1/2yo Male Picture013.jpg

Relation to Lambie Pie

Pat C Wafer (Father’s side) -

Miss Hillary (Sail On II) - Great-Great-Great Grand Mother

Pat C Wafer (Mother’s side) -

Unruly (Oshkosh Benefit) - Great Grand Father

Rooster Cogburn (Loose Spender) - Great-Great GrandFather

Sandman (Maythorn Pride) – Great-Great-Great GrandFather /Mother

Country Law (Mother’s side) -

Rooster Cogburn (Dia’s Stormy Day) - Great-Great -GreatGrandFather

Relation to Rnr Cofax

Big Whizzer (Hooker’s Flower) – Great-Great-Great GrandFather

Pat C Wafer (Mother’s side) -

Unruly (Oshkosh Benefit) - Great Grand Father

Rudy Vallie (Flower Design) - Great Grand Father

Rooster Cogburn (Loose Spender) - Great-Great GrandFather

Rooster Cogburn (Dia’s Stormy Day) - Great-Great -GreatGrandFather

Relation to Evader

Big Whizzer (Hooker’s Flower) – Great-Great-Great GrandFather

Downing (Economy) – Great-Great GrandFather

Kunta Kinte(Spotlighter) - Great-Great-Great GrandFather

Downing (Broxie) – Great-Great-Great GrandFather /Mother

Country Law (Father’sside) -

Downing (Lucky Carmell) – Great-Great GrandFather /Mother

Edited by gst

post-10392-1171567858_thumb.jpg100_0223changedcopya.jpg

My heartdog, Ryce, (Hillas Rice) went to the bridge in June of last year and was related to Evader through sire side.

Swift Kick - Downing - Big Whizzer - Westy Whizzer

He was a wonderfully sweet dog and the diplomat of the pack. I miss him everyday. Good luck on the continued search.

Leslie

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star