Introduction

Guest FreddyGirl

Guest FreddyGirl

Hi all. I just registered and need to check with you to see if the photo of Freddy appeared. Not being a tech guru, I tried this a few times. An affirmative will be greatly appreciated.

I don't think you have enough posts yet to be able to post a picture.

I think the magic number is 50.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Welcome Freddy girl! Wait till everyone sees what a beautiful girl you are. Get those posts up so we can see!

XOXOXO Beau

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Hi there! I don't have many posts, but I was able to post a picture last week using the url from an online photo hosting site. (I know, though, that there are several things I can't do yet . . . add an avatar, I think, and maybe I can't post a non-hosted image or do a photo signature?) Anyway, I use photobucket.com. All you do when you're typing your post is click on the "Insert image" icon -- the one with the tree. It will bring up a box that tells you to enter the url for your image, and you just enter that info as it shows up on your online photo hosting site.

Welcome, and good luck! Hope to see a photo of your cutie soon!

Lisa

Dog mama to angel-boy Ewan (racing name Atascocita Ewan), 3/26/10 to 8/23/20, and angel-girl Asta (racing name Pazzo Asta), 6/16/01 to 9/7/13.

Just use a site that allows remote linking. Photobucket and Dropshots are good. I use both, but I like dropshots, because it resizes your image for you so it's ready to post. It's also really easy to use you click on the camera icon on your lower menu bar, drag the photo or file you want to upload and away it goes. It also organizes your pictures in a calendar format so they are easy to find later.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest greyhoundauntie

Hi , I'm new here too. I looked under the topic "technical questions" ( on the "forum" section)and found how to post a picture. Basically you reply to your own original post and copy&paste a picture onto it from a web-based photo site (I use MSN users (hotmail-based) because it is free)and after a few attempts I got it. You have to open your photo file from the web site and copy the URL from there. Good luck! (my posting is on here too, Greyhoundauntie is my name...you can see my attempts.) some I copied twice, some didn't take. It takes practice, but the people on here seem very patient! Welcome from one newbie to another! (to the website I mean!)