Pw's Nate Dogg

BrGreyhndz

Hard to believe so much time has passed since Nate, our first greyhound, walked into our home and hearts. For Nate it was love at first sight. He picked us and he was right. He was my heart and soul. I always knew when he was happy, sad, needed something and when he got cancer I knew it was there...somewhere...before he showed any signs.

He taught me so much over the years. He is the reason we started feeding our dog raw. We learned how much fun it could be to train your dog, we got back into the woods for long hikes, we met some many wonderful people. He slept with us every night, starting the night at the bottom of the bed and I would wake up every morning with his head on my shoulder.

We witnessed the thrill of watching a greyhound run for the joy of it- he was a dog who loved to race. When we did play group he would howl if he wasn't out for his run- even if he just finished running 6 fast laps of the ball field. As someone once said to me- "that Nate- he sure loves to run".

He is the reason we live with three greyhounds now and he is the reason that so many people who thought they wanted little female greyhounds changed their minds and requested a dog like Nate after we did our home visit with them.

We miss him everyday.

reinnate.jpg

cool_mud.jpg

kim_nate.jpg

FixedNateChloe.jpg

nate_toy.jpg

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

f_yellow:brokenheart:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:brokenheartf_yellow

Bless your heart...I know exactly what you're feeling right now. I know that Nate is nestled warmly in your heart & the memory of him will NEVER go away. He was a true love in your life! Have peace in knowing that he loved you more than life itself. He's running around in that big baseball field in the sky made just for greyhounds, he's sleeping on fluffy clouds, chasing butterflies & is in awe of the rainbows.

You know we're all here for you, Hilda

i'm so sorry, kim. i can tell he was a very special hound :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Nate has helped a lot of hounds as you are a raw activist because of him and have provided many of us with a valuable way to learn from the Yahoo list Naturally Grey.

Thanks Nate and rest.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

f_yellow What a lovely way to remember Nate, I know you miss him so much but sharing him now is a greyt way to keep his memory alive to everyone. Edited by jmall

Nate left us several years ago. His gotcha day was yesterday- like his birthday and the day we lost him- these are days I always remember with a little sadness and always grateful I got to spend even a short time with him.

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

He brought so much love and wonderment, didn't he?

May all your memories and dreams of him be sweet.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.