Jeff

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest hannahmom

Jeff, I don't particularly care about having an extra month tacked on to my supporter status. It's not as if you took my money and ran with it.

yeah, but it makes me feel better about the down time ;)

Don't bother extending me. :)

I figure all this new server crap is going to be expensive, so I'll contribute to the cause ( more $$ than a month's worth later when I have it)

It's good to be up and running again

Guest Mommydog

Jeff, I don't particularly care about having an extra month tacked on to my supporter status. It's not as if you took my money and ran with it.

I figure all this new server crap is going to be expensive, so I'll contribute to the cause ( more $$ than a month's worth later when I have it)

Same goes for me too, and many, many thanks for all your hard work Jeff :)

Jeff you truly are "Da Man!!" Thank you so much for all your hard work on this. You have no idea how much I appreciate having this board available. Thanks also to Trudy who probably had to put up with listening to a few choice words over the past few weeks!!!

Cello

P.S. No need to go to the trouble of extending supporter benefits for me either.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

If you are reading this, you are accessing the main server in it's new home.

A backup from the dev server was restored here this morning, so everything should be up to date.

There are still a few issues to work through, things like email and such.

Thanks for your patience through the last few trying weeks.

Thanks for all the HARD work. the new set up rocks :)

Robin, Judy, & Shadow

Same goes for me too, and many, many thanks for all your hard work Jeff :)

I think I'm going to tack on MORE money when mine comes around...its well worth it! :colgate

Guest allensmom

There's no place like home.....there's no place like home......there's no place like home..... :D

Thanks for all the hard work and effort, Jeff. :thumbs-up This one's for you! :cheers

And thanks to Trudy for putting up with what were surely his foul moods and slow surfing. ;)

thanks Jeff!!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

All current Supporter Subscriptions as of this posting have been updated by an additional 2592000 seconds, or outside of UNIX time, 30 days ;)

Well, in that case, I have added another donation to the Greytalk kitty! Every little bit helps to defray the costs that your family spends to provide all of us with this wonderful service.

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hooray Jeff!!!!! Get some sleep and thanks!!!!!!!!

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

Guest GreytsMom

Thanks Jeff! It's great to be back up to speed :D

mine is getting better now that all of you are out of my home sucking my bandwidth dry. It was painfully slow here. The server took priority over my own traffic, so I had to wait for an open request on a saturated pipeline. Great fun ya' know.

We appreciate all you had to give up Jeff! Thanks again...