Anna...

Guest Heehoo

Guest Gogh4It

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

I meant to post this on Saturday evening, just too much on my mind. Saturday at Superpetz Meet & Greet, a young lady came in who had visited with us once before. She had a greyhound named Anna...a soft dark brindle female...probably 60 lbs...before....

It seems the young lady went on vacation last year about this time & left Anna with her sister. What seemed to be a safe environment turned into a horror story...during the vacation week, someone threw a piece of meat over the fence that had crushed up glass in it. Anna wasn't the only victim, seems several other dogs in the neighborhood fell victim also.

Anna had 3 surgeries to repair her stomach & intestines, colon...and she lost down to about 40 lbs. She came to Superpetz to see us one Saturday a few months ago, no matter how she looked physically, she still had those beautiful soulful brown eyes we all fall madly in love with.

The young lady came in this past Saturday to see the greys, as she had to have Anna put to sleep last week. She said she had hoped she got the right day picked to see all of us and to let us know about Anna & that in a few months, when she felt better, she'd come pick out another.

Anna is now running on the other side of the bridge, she's whole again & in no pain.

Edited by Gogh4It

Guest how888

Run free forever Anna where nobody could ever hurt you. My heartfelt sympathy to all who came in contact with Anna. Just know she is just a rainbow away.... :f_pink:f_pink:gh_lay

I am so sorry. :( How very tragic. :( Beautiful Anna...run free and fast to our Angels...they will protect you and love you until you see Mommy again. :grouphug:f_pink:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh how horrible. Hugs to her family. It can be so hard to keep any kind of faith in human nature, sometimes ...

But then, there's all of us here, sending love and comfort to a "stranger", feeling her pain ... I guess we're not all bad, after all.

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

how terribly sad. I am so sorry. It is very tragic someone did something so stupid and mean. Run free sweet Anna. You were loved.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Gogh4It

The sad thing is, the person(s) were never caught. If they ever are, I hope someone feeds them crushed up glass in their food. Why would anyone want to do that, I don't know. But where she is now, only snow flakes & rainbows.

OMG.

what a terrible tragedy for poor Anna and the other owners! :( :( :(

run fast and free, Anna :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest multiplicity

How horribly sad. A senseless reason for an animal to suffer... Anna's human must be feeling so many different emotions right now...

What is wrong with people!?

Edited by multiplicity

Guest jettcricket

That's awful!! Why would anyone want to do that is just beyond me. :(

Poor, sweet girlie....run free sweetie. I'm so sorry that some one had to take her life...... :f_pink