My Beautiful, Sweet Luke

Guest Leilani

Guest Leilani

I got professional photos taken of my dogs shortly before my beautiful and beloved Grey crossed the Bridge. I am missing him so badly today.

Here is one of just him... he's so special. I just got these today, and it was definitely bitter sweet.

Photo by Pix n Pages

Wasn't he gorgeous? I miss him so much :( :(

so3503.jpg

Edited by Leilani

Guest SYMBASMOMMY
:wub::angel:angel An absolute angel....I am so sorry Leilani...I know he is shining brightly at the bridge and waiting patiently to see his mommy again...He is smiling in his photo....you gave him a beautiful life....he thanks you for that....many soft hugs coming your way....again, I am so sorry....

That's a terrific picture of a happy boy. :grouphug :grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a beautiful picture...Sweet Luke is one gorgeous Angel...Always in our hearts... :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Gogh4It

Bless your heart :heart

I know it is so hard to look thru the pictures & albums...see notes on the calendar you made for vet appointments or fun runs.

But remember the good times & the fun you had & remember he is nestled in your heart, warm, healthy & like she said...a shining star...

:gh_lay

What a beautiful and happy boy. You can see in his eyes how much he was loved. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest how888

Luke you are making one gorgeous looking angel!! What a stunning picture. May your beautiful memories comfort you and know he is free and watching over you. :grouphug:gh_lay