Todays Info

Jeff

In case you were wondering, there was some down time this morning. Our host was having access issues. I moved our DNS to a test server I have. For the 70 or so people who used the test server, thanks for the test, it is good to know everything worked well, and reasonable quick for a home broadband connection. If you are reading this, you are back on the main server.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest mummytogreys
you are using cached stylesheet info, press SHIFT and click reload/refresh

1787257[/snapback]

is this bad?? is there a better or different way i should be doing things?

Thanks Greydad!!! :clap

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

What's a hard refresh vs a light one?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I had access problems yesterday about 4pm. I couldn't get in and gave up after 10 minutes.

Paul

1787735[/snapback]

Paul, highest ping time from 3-6pm yesterday was less than 3 milliseconds. The breakdown must have been somewhere in between you and the server.

ping.gif

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Jeff - You are the BEST!!!! Thanks for all your hard work to keep us up and running!!!

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

Jeff,

we know you are just the front man and Trudy is doing all the work.

;)

:lol

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch